BIG GAME – TV GIVEAWAY
YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Texas Auto Contest (“Contest”) is open only to individuals who are eighteen (18) years old or older and are legal residents of the United States. The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Texas Auto (“Sponsor”), their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, legal or financial advisors, distributors, web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or “step”) of each and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-‐month period preceding the start date of the Contest).
- CONTEST PERIOD. Contest begins on Wednesday February 1, 2017 at 1:30pm CST and ends on Saturday February 4, 2017 at 6:00pm CST (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest.
- HOW TO ENTER. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. To enter, entrants must comply with the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”): (1) Complete entry form at any Texas Auto location. Entrants who comply with the Entry Requirements will receive one (1) entry. Compliance with the Entry Requirements will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. One (1) entry per person during the Entry Period. Multiple Entries from the same person will be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Submissions that violate, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, these Entry Requirements or do not meet the submission deadlines will be disqualified from the Contest.
- DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to the drawing time to be held on or about Saturday February 4, 2017 at 6:00pm CST at Texas Auto. The drawing will be conducted by a Sponsor representative, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. MUST. BE PRESENT TO WIN. If the winning entrant is not present, the entries will be redrawn until the prize is awarded to an entrant present during the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received prior to the drawing date and time.
- One (1) prize will be awarded: LED HDTV; approximate retail value $133. This prize carries no warranty other than that offered by the manufacturer. Sponsor has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical conditions, or fitness for a particular purpose. Winner agrees to look solely to the manufacturer for any such warranty, representation, or guarantee. Prize is non-‐transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value. The winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, local, or other applicable taxes associated with the acceptance and use of the prize. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner.
- PRIZE CLAIM. Winner is subject to verification, including verification of age and US residency. If winner present at drawing is determined to be ineligible, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
- BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY CONTENT, TWITTER or FACEBOOK HANDLE, AND/OR PHOTO MAY BE POSTED ACROSS ANY OR ALL OF SPONSOR’S DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS, AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME. By entering the Contest, entrant grants Sponsor and its agents the worldwide, royalty-‐free, non-‐exclusive and sub-‐ licensable right and license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform and publicly display entrant’s entry content, Twitter or Facebook handle, and/or photo in any way, at any time, in any and all media, including for use in advertising and marketing, without limitation, without any additional approval or consent of, and without consideration to the entrant.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Contest Parties (collectively, “Releases”) resulting from any individual’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest.
- SPONSOR’S RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to force majeure or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process or otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules, and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Contest. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prizes in a drawing from among all eligible, non-‐suspect entries received prior to cancellation. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Contest.
- WINNER’S LIST. For the name of the winner, send a self-‐addressed, stamped envelope to Texas Auto, 16200 Highway 3, Webster, TX 77598, Attn: R. Millican. Requests must be received no later than sixty (60) days after the end of the Entry Period.